Friday, May 01, 2015

Reinventing the Trend

Hie there!
I was browsing thru all the spring collection items at Forever 21 last week and found this really cute crop top for the very pocket-friendly cost of 369 INR.
I picked up a Medium sized one, I usually pick Small but I didn't want it to look too...you know...
So the problem showed up when I showed all the stuff I bought to my mom and her jaw dropped at this one, so, I told her I'd try to wear it as decently as possible...So thru this video you'll see me wearing the crop top and see how to cover up and still look chic and be cool this summer.

Note: Yes, I don't really have a flattering figure (my muffin top loves me too much to break up with me) But I'm not ashamed of it, it's part of who I am so I agree to disagree that some clothes are only for certain body types...

OUTFIT DETAILS

Outfit one:
Shrug: Manish Market Andheri
Shorts: Forever 21

Outfit two:
Plaid shirt: Forever 21

Outfit 3:
Dungaree : Forever 21

Outfit 4:
Skirt: BARBIE 
Hat: Goa

Outfit 5:
Skirt: Forever 21

Outfit 6:
Top: H&M Divided

Footwear:
1. Forever 21
2. Accessorize 

Video:


No comments :

Post a Comment