Sunday, May 03, 2015

Obsessions of the week | Haul

So now that my Bedroom has finally got the remake it deserves and I finally arranged all the things...not really, no...I found some stuff I had bought before my birthday and last week that I had completely forgotten about, and many more things:



Firstly go pick a small bottle of the Parachute Aroma Therapy oil...it smells beyond amazing and works even better on your hair.


 I found this Statement Necklace In the back of my drawer and it's the first from my collection...I had completely forgotten about it :( can't wait to pair it up!


 This Zara trf tee I got, costed me around 350/400 only! and it's so cute! I picked another one but can't seem to find it :/

It has these really poetic words on the neck <3


 I picked this powder blue top from forever21 for 500 or so rupees, it has 3/4th sleeves, slightly cropped...looks formal, cotton, really comfortable and satisfies my powder blue staple obsession


 I also found this pink scarf I picked way back in 2014 which I never ever wore...it's a pretty summery colour for me, gonna put it to use as a tan-shield.


 These are about my 3 favourite shades this Summer, Faces and Maybelline and yes! Barry M make the best nail paints <3


 Lastly, the best pick this summer would be this Watermelon shaped pouch which is completely adorable to keep a travel pack sized sunscreen or face mist or wet tissues and stuff like that...


I also wanted to share the gorgeous box I made using a shoe box and some gift wrapping paper I picked from Hypercity (inr49) and turned it into a more room decor fitting nail polish storage.
An update on my previous post: Nail Lacquer Arranger DIY


I love how it looks so girls :P

Watch this space every Sunday, Wednesday, Friday for cool posts on all the categories in the menu bar (visit web version to know more)

byeeee
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment