Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DIY Body Scrub

Summer. This heat. I need a glass of ice tea, lemon please...
well, by the time my maa prepares that, let me tell you, I have been on a frantic search for homemade body scrubs, probably because my skin feels so rough on my legs. It's so because I take a bath twice a day with refreshing body washes and don't care to apply moisturisers because they make me feel gooey. :/

So I decided to google up the easiest most effective body scrub and this is what I found:

Ingredients:
1. Finely grounded Oatmeal 1/2 cup
2. Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
3. Oils (any) as required 
5. Honey (optional) as required
6. Glass container to keep in


1. Add Oatmeal and Brown Sugar to the glass container

 2.  Add your oils, I added pure coconut, the parachute aroma therapy oil for the scent and 2 tbsp of olive oil.


3. Mix it all well enough, be sure to add not more or less oil. 
Add slowly until you reach the desired consistency 


4. Add Honey if you want more consistency or if you added a lot of oil, smells great <3


I tested it last night and well, exceptionally smooth skin without spending a penny sounds pretty good to me...
-x-


No comments :

Post a Comment