Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Springing

Not very long ago had I posted a Winter post...it's Spring now?
Can't deny, I really loved the end of 2014 in terms of Fashion and Events and my choices, it was indeed a perfect end!
Spring is here and I want to make the best of it too! As far as Clothing and stuff is concerned it's all bright colours and fun. I actually do not own any bright colour clothes anymore (since my last wardrobe cleanup) but I do have one top which defines me and this beautiful season just right!
I must admit I picked it up while street shopping...WHAT? IT'S NO CRIME! Street shopping isn't just junk jewellery but also unique pieces you don't find in the mall at like 1/3rd the price!
I picked this top up with my Sister's best friend (who is also my sister) from Manish Market Andheri!
I don't really remember the cost but it was verrryyyy amazing!

As for the material it's a very very soft cotton and as you can see the colours are just way beyond fab!





My rickshaw ^ self-shoot :P 






I was actually eating Breakfast alongside cause I was so late!

Jeans from Miss Lee - Inr 1200
Shorts from Forever 21 - Inr 800
Shoes From Puma - It's a 4 year old pair of slip-ons! I have it in blue too! I don't really know the prize 

So how are you planning to dress up this spring? Leave comments or tag me on your instagram posts! 
Instagram: cookie_inedible

No comments :

Post a Comment