Thursday, January 22, 2015

One Ear no more Here

well well well,
It's my honoured duty to inform everyone that the single earring trend is finally in the past. Not that I enjoyed it, I tried to do it today too...it's just that I always wondered how left out the other earring might feel...jk. I never really bought huge statement earrings. That's all.

(Lefashionimage.blogspot.in)

What 2014 and Pinterest brought for us wasn't just the one earring trend, which to be very very honest only Emma Watson rocked at, but also the necklace layering trend!


(teenvogue.com)
I haven't tried it yet, but it sure looks good with any combination. Unlike the earring trend, in which most of the time I thought the person just lost the other one!

 (thethingswedidntbuy.com)




I'm so eager to layer up and look interesting, I can't wait to go pick some accessories!
Forever 21

Accessorize on myntra.com and otherwise.


pippabella.com

Click the photos to buy the products online or visit the sites they have been taken from.
I'll soon post how I wore the layer trend on Instagram so be sure to check my profile :D

No comments :

Post a Comment